The rules are to share 7 lovely things about myself, nominate 15 that you enjoy reading (or as many as possible), and nominate those blogs to do the same, linking back to my post.
Without further ado, here’s 7 lovely things about me.
1. I grew up a middle child with two brothers and there's 4 years between us.
2. In high school, I took drama classes and one of my first roles was playing a clown in a Christmas play.
3. My childhood crush was Bruce Willis. I still like him and can't get enough of his movies.
4. I like to watch classic TV shows like I Love Lucy, Gilligan's Island, and The Andy Griffith Show.
5. I can be shy, but once I get to know a person and their interests, I'll open up.
6. I'm obsessed with Candy Crush and Pet Rescue. I'll stay up late at night to play them and sometimes I'll cheat when I get stuck on a level.
7. One of my hobbies is collecting angel figurines.
For the 7 Lovely Things Blog Tour I nominate:
Isabella Louise Anderson