Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2014, Hello 2015

2014 is about to draw to a close and as with the previous years, this one was filled with ups and downs. I know it sounds like I'm repeating myself; it's a bad habit of mine, one I should work on in 2015.

Despite the troubles, a lot of positive spots lit up 2014.

  • I wrote volume 6 in the Westmore series.
  • I met a bunch of new authors.
  • I read a lot of good books and added to my TBR pile.
  • I began hosting authors on my blog.

With the New Year fast approaching, I have a list of goals for 2015. Unlike the previous years where I gave up on them, I plan to follow through with my goals. Here's a few of the plans I have in store.

  • Publish volume 6 of Westmore.
  • Complete all my unfinished stories.
  • Get active in promotion.

Here's to 2015, and to everyone, I wish you happiness and success in the New Year.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment