Search This Blog

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Better World Books Review


Hello fellow readers.

Today, I’m going to be talking about a book site I discovered not too long ago called Better World Books.

BetterWorldBooks.com

As readers, we’re always on the lookout for books sites with the best deals. Better World Books is a little gem I found a couple of months ago and it’s quickly become one of my #1 sites when it comes to book buying.

Better World Books is a site that specializes in selling used books, if you’re the type of person who doesn’t mind used book with occasional wear then this site is for you.

One of the things I like about Better World Books is their Bargain Bin; they have special deals such as 3 books for $10 or 4 books for $12. Most of the books from the site are as low as $3.98, plus shipping is free.

Yes, I said it free.

 

In my opinion, that’s a great deal because as you all know most book sites charge $3.99 for shipping and that cost can sometimes eat  into your book budget. Now, the site does charge a sales tax, but don’t worry it’s not much, only about 20 cents.

The site does have occasional sales, during Black Friday they had a sale where you got 30% off your entire purchase. That was a deal too good to pass up and I took advantage of the opportunity. I bought 7 books; most of them were $3.98, although one was $4.97. At the end of my shopping spree, the cost was $29.36. After my 30% discount and tax, my total equaled to $21.65.

So 7 paperbacks for $21.65 isn't a bad deal if you think about it. 



Despite the great deals and books, what make Better World Books a great place is they give back to the community. For every purchase made, they make a donation to literary programs. If you're looking for a new site to not only get great deals on books, but to do something to help out charity, I suggest you check out Better World Books.

 
If you're looking for a new site to not only get great deals on books, but to do something to help out charity, I suggest you check out Better World Books.

For more information, check out their site: www.betterworldbooks.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment