Search This Blog

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Westmore Revisions


Hello Everyone!

As you all know, one of my goals for 2016 is to concentrate on my writing. My focus is to not only to continue working on my current projects, but to work on my previously published books as well.

After some much needed consideration, I’ve decided to give a couple of my earlier books a makeover. The first book that’s going to get a makeover is Westmore volume 1. I won’t reveal what I’m going to do, but the plans I have in store will make the book better.

In the meantime, I’ll be pulling Westmore volume 1 from the shelves. I don’t have an exact release date in mind, but the new version of Westmore will be published sometime this year.

Until then, I’ll be sharing updates on the progress on the book and once I have an official release date, I’ll make an announcement.

Thank you everyone for your support. 

Hugs.

Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment